Skype
Yahoo
Xodus_000

The God of Noise The God of Noise

Awesome

I'd use different snares though :P

so imma herb -_-'... so imma herb -_-'...

alright

well I dont know a whole lot cause im not very great at making music myself...check it out if you dont believe me...
But toward the end your going wacky with the cymbals. It got kind of annoying. The first minutes and a half ar so is almost the same pattern the whole time...

It was alright though. Make it have more patterns, and work on decreasing the amount of cymbals.
Keep it up, and you'll get good!

Dj-Edxtreme responds:

Alright ill try to lower the number of cymbals but to tell you the truth my brother is the one that told me it sounded better with alot.

ZENON Drum Solo--_-- ZENON Drum Solo--_--

Very good

Really cool dude. I am kinda a noobie drummer and hope to become as good as this soon enough :(

The only thing that sounded weird was that machinegun like double bass, it sounded weird, like if it was supposed to all be 16th notes, they were off.
I dont really care though, cause this was really cool, and i hope to become good as well :P

PERVOK responds:

yeah...they were off...i cant go that fast on the double pedals. But, that just means more practice is needed.
Im sure if you practice, youll blow me (and many other drummers) right off the map, dude.
Thanks for the review!